Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FINE DAY


Its not Sunday..but it still a find day or me.Doing nothing but I just spending time relaxing aat home..watching TV.DVD-Harry Potter..writing for a new post..checking my Facebook,.viewing my friends' pictures and try to gte cclose to them.Seriously..I got nothing much to do at home.A bit hungry at he moment but I just hadda slice of cheese cake..so,.how come im still hungry??..Thats what the jobless people do everyday..being stucked at home and doing nothing.Ough..I supposed to enjoy the moment..because this coming Thursday I have tto attend an interview for a recruitment post.Something related to the human resource.God..I know nothing much about this thing but I will try my best to get the job..or else I end up unemployed..and I know it would effect me much.So..I think I better get myself prepared..must do some research about the company and the job itself.Thats the best way I should do..I guess.
Its almost 4pm..and I am still glued in front of the PC..skyp-ing with Donut.He asked where is my new post entry??..he wants to read it..Funny lil' Donut,.he loves reading people's blog..but he is his?.He doesnt even want to create his own..By the way,.I just told him that he doesnt look good in his striped shirt..and he immediately change his shirt.Err..actually,.I never have the gut to tell him about how weird and funny does he looks before this..but since he always criticizing me,.so I think it would be occay for him.He can take it..as long as its not too much.He is about to go to work actually..5pm at his place..then,.I would be bored again..I think im goin to indulge myself again..watching Harry Potter,..

No comments:

Post a Comment