Saturday, June 13, 2009

WISH LIST

Im in love with that loose semi off-shoulder top.I wonder where can I find those with that huge 'heart' print on it.The one that I have in my closet is so plain..I want something different with an extra size printed on it..and,.yellow.I am currently 70% into yellow.Actually..yellow is not my color but I think I really need a variaty..maybe,.,its good to give a rainbow to my closet.But I dont have an idea why must I choose yellow..and,I really feel the need and a must to buy that yellow semi off-shoulder..Damn,.there are so many things that I want to buy..not to mention that leopard printed tight,.and white toga top.Ough,.I really wish that I would never short of bucks.I need money..I really need it..and I keep trying to fit myself into that nice floral spring/summer maxi dress in front of the mirror..the outlet fitting cubicle.I really want to take it home with me, but I think I should be more wisse when it comes to the 'fashion hunting'.Ough..come on.I am not a princess..nor a celebrity or a fashionista,.I cant afford to buy that exxy dress.Plus..I dont think I would wearing it again and again.Unless..if I were Paris Hilton or that posh Victoria Beckham..then I just take it home like nothing happen to my wallet.Nevermind then,.maybe I could find the best deal later..and, here is the wish list..>things that I want to have..
1.Black and white floral printed dual functions bag from Guess.
2.Leopard printed tight.
3.Yellow semi off-shoulder top with a cute huge size print.
4.Maxi dress..with a little bit knitted on it.
5.MyVi..this one seems to be the most important if compare to the ohers...

No comments:

Post a Comment