Sunday, June 21, 2009

DREAM BIG




I just baught 3 pairs of panty-hose.2 skin color and the other one is gray.I spent for almost RM30 for those hose.Hope that they will suits my new outfits.I hate it so much when I found that I baught the stuffs just to get my closet full for nothing..err..a trash.Owhh..yaa...I finally baught a couple of spiral-rubber hair tie.Black and that natural..transparent spiral.I wonder..why I always got the black into that shopping bag.Why cant I took the red..instead of the black?..I am becoming the black-dolly girl.Isnt it because I am too inherited with the formal office thing?.I was thinking of buying a super-cool off shoulder shirt with the black girl printed on it.It costs RM170 and I dont have money budgeted for that shirt.Well..maybe I should buy the one that I saw yesterday in The Mines..it only costs me around RM40..worth buying it.I just cant wait to get my first pay.The first I will get into my bag will be that cool shirt..and second will be a nice floral 2 functions bag from Guess...in black.Good for mall outing,.night at the cinema..and I can see it looks so ideal to go with me to the office..I just need to tote it..or,.as a hand bag.Cool..isnt it..seriously it wont let me down for bringing it back home.


Damn..there is another thing that I really want to have..shoes..of course.I found myself extremely desperate to have a comfortable yet so chicks stilleto.I was just bought a pair of black peep toe high heels..but it burnt out my toe..man,.it hurts.So..what I can do now is justa waiting for the first pay from the company that I work with now..I will hunt for the items once I get the pay..26..please..come to me earlier that you should.And..hope that they will pay me for this month..please..at least I can get half of my pay...woww...dream big huhhh...

4 comments:

  1. i went to kenyalang just now. ada pantyhose that luks like a jean. waa. almost tertipu.but the salesgirl said thr only one left,which is on the mannequin legs.haha.
    is it trend that nowadays,gurls lyk 2 wear pantyhose? im mean, the black one la. the plain one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh.. last tym i went to parkson n got a crush into bonia's peep toed high heels.heheh!~
    plan 2 get them for my hantaran.heheh!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. so..u just stripped it off from the mannequin huhh..??what..for ur hantaran..?are u getting married girl???

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah!~
    its just a future plan.
    everyone hv that planning of their own wedding dream aite.
    so,i hv mine too~

    oh yeah.u cn comment thru my pages now.

    ReplyDelete