Saturday, June 27, 2009

CRAP!!!


I am screwed up and messed up.So many things that I have to think of..and I dont even know when would I be able to rest my mind..the job hunting made me crazy.I have no idea which one I should go for..I dont want to make the same mistake..just like the one that I faced now.I was desperately to be employed right after the uni..and,.my dream came true.I was signing a contract a month before my last paper..it sounds really good huhh..bullshit!!I end up feeling miserable..its no wonder that I keep complaining to my 'scratch' lately.I dont feel like talking to the people about this crap..because I know,.its not their shit,.so why should they bothered.I also dont want to talk with donut about this matter..I am afraid hat I might scolding him..and blaming him for no reason.That is why..I prefer to just..keep myself in a silent mode..better...Its not fair for him to keep listening to all my craps..Ya..I do understand that sharing is a good thing..it could ease the problem..but,.I dont want to be the 'subject matter'or all the time.Its always me..me and me.I cant imagine of how does he feels when he had to listen to my complains..everyday..every single minutes..and seconds..and its always about the same thing,.ya..Iabout how sucks my work is,.about..how much I feel like I want to just leave and find a new job..about..everything about that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment