Friday, June 5, 2009

IM SORRY DONUT..


I guess tonight is the most 'idiot night' to be called ever..damn..and its not funny after all.I was talking to my Donut in MSN..we were chatting..and webbie..then I told him that my brother-in-law just came back from Jeju Island.Then I told him,.to be surprised we were fought for a small thing..seriously stupid.It was just because that,.he never told me that he had been to Korea.Well,.I have been asked him last time but then,.he just cant recall..God,.I was out of my mind when I threw him with the questions..this and that..and I was even mad at him..stupid huhh..I dont know what had driven me this far..I feel bad..because I cant control my anger well..and what even worst,.I already hurt my Donut...pity him..sorry Donut..I feel so guilty...

No comments:

Post a Comment