Monday, June 22, 2009

I DID IT AGAIN




Its almost 9pm..and I just come back from work.Tired..hungry..sleepy..but I still have time for my 'scratch'..because I know,.'scratch' always listen to what I say..Err...it should be what I typed actually.Its been more than a week that I have been working..and I am getting sick of the tasks given.The truth is I start to hate my job..I dont like calling the people,.pretending that I am the CEO too..raise my voice up..Oughh..I was trying the hard way to make my voice sounds like it firm..and attract the prospect.Man..I just cant do that.I am naturally a soft spoken girl..I have to admit that.I cant even shout at other people..and I am not firm enough for this kind of job.Plus,.I cant stand the long working hour..damn..its more than 8 hours..I have to do the research after working..Thats mean after 530pm.Have to stay back for an hour just to get thing done.The pay is just not worth for the time I spent for those crap..there is another thing,.I feel like I dont have a life since I am working with this company.I cannot spend more time in front of the PC as usual.Thats mean..I cant spendind time with my donut.My manja-manja donut.Pity him..for becoming a victim..I always get mad at him.Get mad over nothing..blaming him for a small thing..God..what I have done..I have made a mistake..I cant control my stress level..and it ends up controlling my life..and controlling my relationship.I am afraid that if anything happen to me and donut.I wanted hin to be by my side..always.I could never live without him.He is a man who knows hor to respect me..a man who loves me..and he is a man that made my life more meaningful.See..how much he means for me.That is why I could still posting a new entry in my 'scratch'..I want to webbie with him..and cure my fatigue-disorder..erhhh

2 comments:

  1. man!~
    get nu job then gurl.
    how much they pay u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just 1500 basic..its not enuff babe..
    i spend so much for a...errr...'personal maintenance'

    ReplyDelete