Sunday, June 14, 2009

ROUND 'N' ROUND


My cleopatra fringe is getting longer.Grr..if im not mistaken.,I just cut it last 2 weeks.I never thought that it could grow as long as I can see it now.I dont know whether I can cut it myself later,.well,.I know its just a fringe,.but,still...Im not good at it.I always leave it to the expert,.they just know what to do with it.But..there is no choice left for me.I have to make sure that I look neat and have that 'ready for the office' look.I dont want my future colleagues think that I just come back from shopping or just about to go for the 'maxi dress' hunting.
Thre is another thing..I am thinking of taking along my compact camera with me.Well,.I just want to capture the moment for the first time being in the office tomorrow.Plus,.I think it could be fun,.I an view back the look of 'butterfly' me,.foot step to the office.Hope that I could get along wih my new colleagues..well,.its very important to me..not just to me I guess,.but it is something crucial for the new worker like me.
Still..there is another issue about tomorrow.What should I wear for tomorrow??Shouls I wear that pink blouse.,or that green plain blouse..?Paired it with that black skirt,.or brown skirt or just put on my black slack??I just couldnt decide which color that suits me well and a bit confuse of putting on the ksirt or a slack..Erghh..maybe green is good ffor a first day..no,.may be pink could help me to boost my confient level??...

2 comments:

  1. so,dear..hows ur first day at work??

    ReplyDelete
  2. eughh..it was...mann..i couldnt tell u..how i feel aite now..dam tired..sleepy..bla..bla..bla...aduihh..penatt banget.

    ReplyDelete