Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I MISS HIM


I woke up a bit early this morning..9am..sharp on the nose.A short call from my friend made me threw the nice dream.Huhh..movie on Wednesday?.its a brilliant idea..really.My life quite boring and blue lately..I got no friends whom I can talk to,.I cant goin in and out of the house like how I used to be before..well..I should get a life now..I am not living with my own..and I cant just going back home at three..not at 12..either.So,.all I could do now is just waiting for friends asking me out..having lunch together,.shopping,.movies..ough..anyhting I could do in the mall..I just dont mind.OMG..!..Obviously I could tell that my life is so boring right now..I seriously need friends to hang out with..and I couldnt believe that the shows on TV could make sleepy..what even more.,I getting really bored watching all those DVDs collection..It seems like I seriously got nothing to do at home..and I think that I looks like a girl who wants to 'preserve' herself for a few months before a wedding day...boring...

As usual..I would waiting for a call..from my little-cutey-donut..I miss him so much.I wonder why didnt he gave a call this morning..did he forget or something..and my mind was going wild..I was so afraid that he purposely 'forget' to call me..and finally my donut ring me right after I stepped out from the shower.He told me he was kinda busy since the sun rise itself..ough..really??..and no lie??..well,.I think if its true that he told a lie..theres nothing I could do.So..just let it be.It will show itself someday if its a lie..see..I just couldnt stop myself thinking about a bad thing when I stucked at home.Seriously,.I need to get out meeting some friends,.and having fun,.shopping,.watching movies,.I think Id betther check the new released movies in town..or,. maybe I should do something with my closet..trying to mix-and -match the shirts for tomorrow outing...

No comments:

Post a Comment