Monday, June 15, 2009

FIRST 'WORKING' DAY


Today is my first day being a the work place..'first working day'.Damn..its very tiring..and today would be the most hectic day.I have to walk a lot.Going to this station.that staation...then have to walk for about few minutes to my work place.,and walking alone makes me more exhausted.There is another thing..being alone is totally a 'talking to myself activity'.I hate it so much..that such 'activity' should be done well at home..during weekend..or dduring my spare time..but not my weekdays..God..hope that I can get used to it faster..
Another issue...I forgot to take a picture of myself wearing that-so-corporate outfit.Sorry donut..i only I have 5 minutes free time..I am vey sure that,.I could share that picture with you..and,.I am going to upload it in my album (FaceBook)..but,.the problem is,.I just couldnt do that,.I was kinda busy reading those yucky stuffs..and it makes my head spinning around.Hope that you understand..dont be mad occay Donut-Hunny...
My KS360...I guess there is something wrong with you..why is it so hard to put a silent mode..why you still ringing loudly when I was in the middle of the mess..God..I was so embarrass..by you..of course.Then..what happen to you when I set "you" to a loud mode..??You refuse to ring loudly..and what even worst..you had made my Donut become 'marah' with me...hope that you wont betray me again tomorrow.because I really need you to co-opeate with me well..please.please....

No comments:

Post a Comment