Sunday, June 7, 2009

MY NEW GLADIATOR


Knock..knock...its 9am..and its Sunday..oughh..and I have to open the door with my eyes half-opened,.just like Garfield..luckily I am not orange..and I dont have tail..'Wake up..hurry..1030 we will off to Shah Alam..'..ohh yeayy..I quickly made a move to the bathroom..10 something,.I tried to reach my instructor..asking whether he got my P license done,.and he said,..'Its with me now..what time you want to take it?.'..and I told him..I might reach shah Alam around 1130..'Owh..I'm on my way to Sabak Bernam..cant I just pass the license to your friend this evening.around 6pm?'..Dunkkk..I was thinking that I am going to get the license today,.but it seems like I have to go by myself tomorrow to get it...no big deal..at least I have a chance to meet my ex-classmates..and I already send a text to Azs..and plan to hang out during the night..yeayy..I cnt wait!!!..
Me,.my sister and my brother-in-law went to OU...I bought myself a new fully-covered socks,.again..the classic black color...I dont know why I keep buying the same color thing..and I spend my money on a fierce pair of gladiator..brown color..It really suits my Tod's collection-look-alike brown Padini bag..and I think it would be great if I paired it with my off-shoulder yellow-golden girl tee and an olive green shorts..or,.yellow singlet and white skirt..maybe,.it looks fabulous with grreen top..ough..I love it so much..it really worth having it...then, I indulged myself with a glass of cold hazelnut coffee and prawn noodle..I cant slurrp my noodle till the bottom..I was so full..3pm..its an 'fruity spend' time..we bought oranges and pear..wreached home around 4 something and I got my feet clean..and did the DIY pedi and mani..re wine for my toe nails and rainbow for my finger nails..I was overjoyed seeing the rainbow shining from a healthy looking nail...I felt rally good...then my sister asked me out again to Kajang..we did nothing much there..just walk around doing nothing..Its more to sight-seeing moment..Love it..I finally an burn my calories during the weekend..
Tomorrow...I will be in Shah Alam..hang out with my friends and have my glaiator on..I am so content when I think of it...and,.the net thing will be..get me and my friends framed..yea...taking pictures just to capture the good moment with them..and after that,.as usual,.I will get them uploadd in my Facebook..Jeez..I hope tomorrow will come faster....

No comments:

Post a Comment