Thursday, June 11, 2009

TOGA TOP HUNTER


Its been quite long I didnt posting anything on my blog.I wasnt really busy, but I was just spending my 24 precious hours doing nothing..watching TV,.laughing with my friends,.window shopping and eating..and taking those beautiful+ogre looking pictures.Damn...seriously I got nothing to do at home..and at the moment I am listening to Avril Lavigne-Dont Tell Me..whilst writing and posting a new entry on my 'A Scratch'.I suppose to get to know my examination result today,.but untill now I couldnt..stupid UiTM..they said the results will be uploaded on the website today,..but as usual..dont really trust them much..I click the website many times but I got nothing..Duhh..I think Id better check the result tomorrow..or maybe tonight...And I really hope that I could get a good result..though I wasnt really have a better understanding on my studies..and the fact is,.I wasnt ready to seat for those papers..but,.as usual,.I have to because there was no choicce left..whether I ready or not..there was nothing I could do...what a life...
Its almost 6pm and Im still in front of the pc..viewing those pretty pictures of my friends...and kep myself update with the world..reading news...and here it goes..as usual,.I cant help myself from being attracted to the 'Toga Top'..maybe.,it because I still havent get it yet..White toga top..with a bit of lace detail..I dont want too much details on it..or else I might looks like a grumpy Mrs.Johnson..and I keep looking and searching for a best deal..err..not too expensive please..I know I ccannot afford too exxy Toga Top...plus..I dont think I would wear it the next 2 or 3 years later....anyone.please..if you read my blog..please..and please help me to find that 'best deal' Toga Top...I really need it to be paired with my black skinny and that olive green shorts..

No comments:

Post a Comment